Q: If I’m entitled to financial hardship support, what options do I have?

A: Options may include delaying the date on which the payment must be made; paying in instalments; paying a reduced lump sum amount; delaying one or more instalment payments for an agreed period; deducting the excess from the claim amount paid; waiving cancellation fees; releasing, discharging or waiving a debt or obligation (however you are not automatically entitled to this)

Send this to a friend